Historical Hideaway – MONTEFELTRO, EMILIA ROMAGNA
This place of reflection and creative leisure is born of a vision of a simple, yet refined lifestyle, where the soul can rest and enter into a harmonious dialogue between joie de vivre and conviviality.
A well-hidden place ideal for reflection, relaxation, and creative leisure.
Petrella Guidi Lodge & Historical Hideaway is located in the heart of the small Medieval village (“rediscovered” and renewed), an oasis of inspiration for thinkers and dreamers for its breathtaking views and great sense of serenity.
There are no roads, only bricks and grass paths.
The Petrella Guidi Historical Hideaway is meant to be understood as a site of experience, where nature, culture, history, and pleasure are elevated to the center of things.
The idyll of the countryside, the charm of slowness, a real luxury today, is an invitation to the discovery of the real Italian spirit. The historical residence in the heart of the village is rich in cozy interiors, offering the unexpected services and comfort.
This sort of “back to simplicity” is the perfect setting for the refined luxury found at the property – four suites, set in three independent houses (maximum 8 guests), all linked by small charming gardens and pergolas.
Galya and Paolo Trento
- The Montefeltro territory is a paradise for lovers of nature and the great outdoors. In the Sasso Simone and Simoncello Regional Park (12,000 acres filled with extraordinary natural and anthropic treasures) everyone can get back in touch with nature.
- The sheer variety of places and landscapes enables visitors to take excursions on foot, on horseback or by mountain bike in the vast meadows of Monte Carpegna, in the great turkey oak plantation in Simoncello (one of Europe’s largest), or along the network of ancient pathways and villages of the Alta Valmarecchia.
- Visit one of three nearby borghi, and discover past and present culture of these Medieval villages. History and architecture enthusiasts can follow an itinerary of strongholds and castles dotted around the area.
- Lovers of gourmet food in Valmarecchia will discover a full range of traditional dishes and quality local produce all year round.
- Taste local gourmet heritage at Celli’s Bottega della Carne
- The rich variety of museums in Valmarecchia enables exploration into the rural arts, medieval architecture, archaeological finds, and contemporary art.
- Visit Antica Stamperia Carpegna, where an ancient form of printing on fabric has been a family tradition for six generations
… and much more.